A selection of fun apps I've made. Ask me about what I'm working on now!
PintrospectiveLive ・ Github
A Pinterest clone for visual artists, built with Ruby on Rails & Backbone.js
- ▹ Simultaneously creates & updates User model and polymorphic Image model using nested attributes & wrapped parameters.
- ▹ Enjoys snappy navigation on the index view, thanks to the relentless hunting down of n+1 queries
- ▹ Consumes a RESTful Rails API which also includes custom routes.
Do Tha Dang ThangLive ・ Github
A simple Trello clone, built with Ruby on Rails & Backbone.js
- ▹ Uses jQueryUI’s sortable method to enable sorting of lists & cards, which persist to the DB.
- ▹ Extends Backbone’s View to support efficient rendering of composite views, allowing cards to be rendered within lists.
- ▹ Consumes a RESTful Rails API.
Hashtag BattlegroundLive ・ Github
A fun little Twitter Hashtag Battle app using Node.js.
- ▹ Uses Socket.IO to maintain connection to Twitter API to access streaming tweets.
- ▹ Instantly updates counters to reflect increasing number of times tweets with the specified hashtags are tweeted.
- ▹ Restricts Users to one vote per contest. No cheating!
A selection of artifacts I've designed and built.
I’m a developer, a designer, and a maker. I build products and tools that solve real user problems, and I have fun doing it. I like diving into new technologies, flipping them upside-down and inside-out to figure out how and why they work. I’m a quick study and have an appetite for learning.
Located in San Francisco, I'm currently looking for rad engineering opportunities. I like companies that are funky and diverse, transparent and supportive, where people are proud of the work they do. If that sounds like someplace you know, get in touch!